McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio
READY FOR OCCUPANCY. RENT TO OWN TERMS (10% Downpayment to move in.)
“The Romance of Italy”
Inspired by its namesake location, Venice Luxury Residences incorporates Venetian architecture and landscapes, including a grand canal that flows through the township center.
The Venetian inspiration takes root in the buildings’ exterior, resembling the shape of a ferro–a gondola’s uniquely shaped iron head. Each of the seven towers is also intricately built and embraced in lush greenery. Inside, the Italian ambiance continues with a grand lobby that is complemented by high ceilings and tall curtain glass. The seven towers share a podium-level amenity area that includes landscaped gardens, swimming pool complex, sauna and jacuzzi and fitness station.
The world’s most romantic city, celebrated at McKinley Hill.
Fall in love with the Mediterranean lifestyle. Fall in love with The Venice.
INSPIRATION: Venetian Living
- 7 Towers
- 22-31 Storeys
- Unit types: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, and Penthouse Loft Units Ranging from 39.3 to 162.6 square meters.
- Italian architectural consultant Paolo Marioni
- Podium commercial establishments connected to the Venice Grand Canal
- Loft-type penthouse units
- Individual balconies per unit
- Podium-level amenities
- Interconnected to the Grand Canal Mall
- Gondola ride inside the Grand Canal Mall
Towers ABCD: HLURB LS NO. 24753
Towers ABCD: HLURB LS NO. 24753
LOCATION:Venezia Drive, McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
- – Accessible to main roads like Lawton, SLEX, McKinley Road, EDSA. C5
- Permanent Diplomatic Missions (Embassies): Republic of Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
- Highly Reputable Schools: Korean International School Philippines, Chinese International School Manila, MINT College, and Enderun College
- Food hubs: The Venice Piazza, Tuscany
- Leisure: Venice Grand Canal Mall, The Blue Leaf Events Place, The Emperador Stadium (Philippine’s first world-class stadium)
- Business Office Infrastructures: Thomson Reuters, 3M Philippines, Colgate-Palmolive, Syngenta Philippines, Holcim, Safeway, DDB Media, Hewlett Packard, Accenture, Ingram Micro, Transcosmos Logicall, Interglobe Technologies, Modern Imagine Solutions, Shore Solutions, Cognizant Technology Solutions, FactSet, Canon, Salmat Services Inc, Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc, etc.
- Entrance lobby with reception counter and lounge area
- Three high-speed, interior finished passenger elevators in each tower
- Security command center for 24 hour monitoring of all building facilities
Typical Residence Features
- Entrance panel door with viewer
- Individual electric and water meters
- Individual mail boxes with keys
- Provision for telephone and CATV lined per unit
- Provision for hot and cold water supply lines at toilet (excluding water heater)
- Individual Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT)
Building Facilities and Services
- Automatic heat/smoke detection and fire sprinkler system for all units
- Overhead tank and underground cistern for ample water supply
- Standby power generator for selected floors
- Building administration/security office
- Maintenance and housekeeping services
- Centralized mail room
- Multi-level basement parking
TYPICAL FLOOR PLAN:
Stop throwing your money away over rent, and start building your equity. Own a unit with our RENT-TO-OWN TERM (Monthly amortization with low downpayment.)
How to buy?
Consult with the best property specialist today! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar Properties in Fort Bonifacio: