McKinley West, Fort Bonifacio
PRESELLING (TURNOVER: 2020)
“A class of its own.”
Inspiration for St. Moritz comes from its namesake resort town in the Engadine Valley amid the Alps of Switzerland. The birthplace of Alpine winter tourism, the luxury destination is known to the most privileged as the top of the world. An internationally recognized trademark and symbol of utmost quality, the name St. Moritz is equated to one of the most sought-after addresses the world-over.
An address that distinguishes the upscale in urban living, St. Moritz Private Estate is a nine-storey, three-cluster, low-density luxury residential estate. The first low-rise development at McKinley West, it will feature residences with two- and three-bedroom units and four-bedroom, two-level penthouses with private pools.
St. Moritz Private Estate brings forth some of the most renowned names in architecture, design and home innovations, a first by Megaworld Corporation.
The most exclusive address to suit the lifestyles of the country’s high society, St. Moritz Private Estate features a modern façade, scintillating amenities, and unique top-of-the-line home brand collaborations—making the premier residential estate truly a class of its own.
- 3 Clusters
- 9 Storeys
- Unit types: 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom Units Ranging from 78 to 219 square meters.
- Master-planned township community
- Strategic location in Fort Bonifacio; Located at the “Billionaire’s Row” neighboring Forbes Park, Dasma Village, and Manila Polo Club
- Currently the highest land value in Fort Bonifacio
- In proximity to the Future Supreme Court of the Philippines and the new House of Senate
St. Moritz Private Estate features award-winning European brands in architecture, design and home appliances. With U.K.-based firm Broadway Malyan as its architectural design consultant, the luxury residential estate features modern clean lines in a lush landscape setting. Luxury German brand LEICHT lends its elegant signature to the project’s kitchen design, layout and cabinet systems. Built-in home and cooking appliances by Bosch reflect exceptional technology and sustainability. Bathroom pieces by Duravit designed by Philippe Starck add sophistication to the modern European-inspired project.
Each unit features balconies accessible from bedrooms, living and dining areas, enriching the residents’ affinity with the outdoors. High-technology conveniences include Wi-Fi internet access at the main lobby and amenity area. All these, complemented by maximized security through key card access–to the satisfaction of the highly-discriminating.
Location: Chateau Road, Le Grand Ave, McKinley West, Taguig in Metro Manila Philippines
Accessible to main roads like Lawton, SLEX, McKinley Road, EDSA. C5
- Infinity Pool
- Children’s Pool
- Pool deck lounge
- Yoga Room
- Children’s Play Area
- Game Room
- Function Room
- Residential lobby with reception counter and lounge areas
- Wi-fi internet access at main lobby
- Four (4) high-speed, interior finished passenger elevators, One (1) service elevator
- Security command center for 24 hour monitoring of all building facilities
- Centralized mail box area
- Video-phone security system connecting reception / security counter to all units
- Annunciator panel with emergency speaker at elevator lobby
- Overhead tank and underground cistern for ample water supply
- 100% back-up power supply for all common areas and residential units
- Building administration / security office
- Maintenance and housekeeping services for all common areas
- Key card access to elevators and units
- Driver’s lounge with toilet
- Driver paging system
- Epoxy paint at parking areas
- Controlled access and 24-hour security
Typical Residential Features
- Entrance panel door with viewer
- Balcony accessible from living area, dining area, and bedrooms of unit
- Individual electric and water meter
- Fibr-to-the-Home triple play technology per unit
- Provision for other providers of telephone and CATV lines per unit
- Multi-point water heater system in toilet and baths per unit (except in utility/maid’s and powder rooms)
- Master bedroom closets with mirror door panels
- Kitchen with modular under counter and overhead cabinets
- Partial glass shower enclosure and double lavatory for master toilet and baths
- Individual mailboxes with keys
- Individual Condominium Certificate of Title
TYPICAL FLOOR PLAN:
How to buy?