McKinley West, Fort Bonifacio
PRESELLING (TURNOVER: 2022)
Reserved for Metro Manila’s discerning elite, Park McKinley West is strategically located at the “Billionaire’s Row” complemented by a modern business district and leisure center–living up to the lifestyles of neighboring Forbes Park, Dasma Village, and the Manila Polo Club. Its exceptional architecture is designed by Broadway Malyan, a UK-based global architectural, urbanism, and design firm with studios all over the world that cater to clients in 43 countries. Broadway Malyan has won over 240 awards since 1967.
Park McKinley West is the ONLY preselling mid-rise condo and the tallest project in McKinley West, which is a 34.5 hectare township composed of mixed-used development (commercial and residential buildings complete with a high-end village) that will all be developed in the next 5 years. In addition, Park McKinley West also boasts a two-floor commercial mall (24,000 sqm) just beneath the residential floors. The future Supreme Court of the Philippines and the House of Senate will also be built in proximity. Showcasing a layout that allows you to stroll from place to place, it’s a location that infuses ease and convenience into your day to day in the most surprising ways. With all these, Park McKinley West in its totality is the perfect home and investment for you.
INSPIRATION: Modern European Luxury
- 6 Towers
- 3 Clusters
- 2 Towers per Cluster
- 1 Podium
- 25 Storeys
- Unit types: 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom, 5 Bedroom Penthouse Units Ranging from 35.0 to 339.50 square meters.
- Master-planned township community
- Strategic location in Fort Bonifacio; Located at the “Billionaire’s Row” neighboring Forbes Park, Dasma Village, and Manila Polo Club
- Currently the highest land value in Fort Bonifacio
- Last piece of valuable land in Taguig that offers the lowest price with the highest appreciation opportunity
- In proximity to the Future Supreme Court of the Philippines
Location: Le Grand Ave, McKinley West, Taguig in Metro Manila Philippines
- Game Room
- Children’s Playground
- Landscape Garden
- Yoga Deck
- Yoga Room
- Lap Pool
- Children’s Pool
- Male and Female Shower and Changing Rooms
- Seating Alcove
- Roof Garden
Typical Residencial Features
- Entrance panel door with viewer
- Individual electric and water meters
- Individual mail boxes with keys
- Provision for telephone and CATV lines per unit
- Provision of Fibr-to-the-home triple play technology per unit
- Provision for hot and cold water supply lines per unit at all toilet & bath
- Kitchen with modular undercounter and overhead cabinets
- Ceramic plank for bedrooms
- Ceramic tiles for living, dining, balcony, toilet and bath, and kitchen areas
- Partial glass shower enlclosure in toilet and bath
- Videocom intercom per unit
- Individual Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT)
How to buy?
Consult with the best property specialist today! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
July 18, 2018.
Still on groundbreaking.
Similar Properties in Fort Bonifacio: