Private estates, sophisticated leisure spots, captivating views, unparalleled location: life in McKinley West can be many things.
At 34 hectares, McKinley West is a premier township of Megaworld Corporation that lives up to the lifestyle of Manila’s chosen few. The community first made its name in 2010 when the most coveted McKinley West Village was launched. Today, the township remains a stunner- with home innovators coming together to furnish the finest attractions in Fort Bonifacio.
Property Investment with the Highest ReturnTOWNSHIP HIGHLIGHTS
Inspiration: Modern European Luxury
- 34.5 hectare landbank
- 285 residential lots ranging from 188 to 550 square meters.
- 3 residential condominiums
- 1 high-end residential village
- 6 office buildings
- IT Park and BPO buildings
- Mixed use commercial centers
- Master-planned township community
- Strategic location in Fort Bonifacio; Located at the “Billionaire’s Row” neighboring Forbes Park, Dasma Village, and Manila Polo Club
- Currently the highest land value in Fort Bonifacio
- Last piece of valuable land in Taguig that offers the lowest price with the highest appreciation opportunity
- In proximity to the Future Supreme Court of the Philippines and the House of Senate.
- Accessible to main roads like Lawton, SLEX, McKinley Road, EDSA. C5
- Business Office Infrastructures: West Campus Towers, One Le Grand, Ten West Campusli>
*Township is still being developed as of the moment.
Top Reasons why you should invest in McKinley West:
- McKinley West is a premier township of award-winning real estate developer Megaworld Corporation.
- Broadway Malyan, a world-leading architecture and interior design firm, was consulted for the design of the residences.
- Its mid-rise condominiums offer uninterrupted views of the Makati CBD and the best of Fort Bonifacio’s skyline.
- Similar to neighboring Forbes Park, the township integrates spaces for contemplative recreation.
- McKinley West is set to hose multiple commercial centers where everything is closer.
- It is across the 50-hectare Live-Work-Play-Learn township of McKinley Hill.
- The community is a PEZA-declared economic zone for the IT and BPO sector.
- Major landmarks are easily accessible through Lawton Avenue, which will be converted to a six lane highway.
- McKinley West is the closest township to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, just a 20-minute ride away.
- Property values continue to rise as the economy grows and infrastructure projects are in full swing.
Featured projects in McKinley West:
PARK MCKINLEY WEST