Experience a taste of European living in the tropics. Megaworld’s largest township development in Metro Manila, McKinley Hill, is the perfect LIVE-WORK-PLAY-LEARN-SHOP community with a land bank of 50 hectares (500,000 square meters) in Fort Bonifacio. Inspired by cities in Italy and Spain, McKinley Hill brings to the Philippines the sophisticated culture of Southern Europe. Exuding beauty, class, and elegance at every turn, its unique Mediterranean design accommodates all the elements of a holistic life. And with its constant value appreciation and profitability, McKinley Hill is among the metro’s most exciting venues for investment.
INSPIRATION: Mediterranean Design and Lifestyle
- 50-hectare land bank
- 34 residential condominiums
- 4,716 apartments and 482 residential lots
- 15 office buildings
- 90 restaurant and commercial stores
- 4 foreign embassies
- 3 international schools
- Strategic location in Fort Bonifacio
- Master-planned township community
- Complete LIVE-WORK-PLAY-LEARN-SHOP lifestyle components
- Accessible to main roads like Lawton, SLEX, McKinley Road, EDSA. C5
- Permanent Diplomatic Missions (Embassies): Republic of Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
- Highly Reputable Schools: Korean International School Philippines, Chinese International School Manila, MINT College, and Enderun College
- Food hubs: The Venice Piazza, Tuscany
- Leisure: Venice Grand Canal Mall, The Blue Leaf Events Place, The Emperador Stadium (Philippine’s first world-class stadium)
- Business Office Infrastructures: Thomson Reuters, 3M Philippines, Colgate-Palmolive, Syngenta Philippines, Holcim, Safeway, DDB Media, Hewlett Packard, Accenture, Ingram Micro, Transcosmos Logicall, Interglobe Technologies, Modern Imagine Solutions, Shore Solutions, Cognizant Technology Solutions, FactSet, Canon, Salmat Services Inc, Knoll Ridges Consultancy Inc, etc.
*McKinley Hill Cyber Park received an accreditation from PEZA that features an outstanding A-grade buildings including Philippine’s first Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certification with their eco-friendly nfrastructures for Business Processing and Outsourcing (BPO) Enterprises with over 90 multinational brands currently establishing their country headquarters in the township with an estimated 80,000 personnel.
Top Reasons why you should invest in McKinley Hill:
Featured projects in McKinley Hill: